In-Home Cat Euthanasia
Cat Doctor - House Calls 7 Days a Week
Specialized Exclusively for Felines
How "In-Home Euthanasia Procedure" Works
- The doctor and veterinary nurse will arrive at your home at an agreed-upon time.
- A euthanasia consent form will be signed.
- When you are ready, a small amount of a sedative will be administered to calm your cat in order to eliminate any pain. This is an excellent time to say your final good byes to your special furry friend
- When you are ready, a small amount of hair will be shaved from the rear leg, and the euthanasia solution will be administered. Your furry friend will gently go to sleep over a period of 30 seconds to 1 minute. The Doctor will listen to the heart to ensure that your cat has gently passed on.
- When you are prepared, the doctor and her assistant will place your cat in a special bed in order to care for the body, unless you wish to care for your cat afterward. We can provide contacts for a private cremation for your loved one's ashes to be returned to you in a beautiful urn personalized with his or her name on it to be delivered to you about 2 days or if the laws of your county allow you may choose to bury your furry friend..
Request an Appointment in your Home
You can do one of the following:
- During the business hours, call The Cat Hospital at 770-424-2753 and request an appointment in your home.
- Book Appointment On-Line. Click here -> Book Appointment On-Line
- Contact us through email: email@example.com
- After business hours, call at 770-424-2753.
- Euthanasia's will be performed at a time convenient to yours and the doctors schedule.
- Cobb County is the preferred area for euthanasia's but other counties can be travelled to if the doctor elects to do so.